//Going Strong & Shifting Into Neutral

Going Strong & Shifting Into Neutral

Explained in an interview on The Truth is Funny….Shift Happens! With Host Colette Marie Stefan: Springing Forward in Your Life and Getting What You Really Want with LeRoy Malouf

How to make every day a beautiful day….

Colette:  This is something we’ve touched on before, but can you reiterate what goes into making the most of every day?

LeRoy:  We have touched on this before, and I’ve mentioned how the average adult is only going strong in about 20 percent of their life, which means the other 80 percent of their life is spent going weak.

Well, what does that mean?

Anytime we’re irritated, frustrated, upset, reacting under stress, depressed, judging ourselves, judging others… all those things add up to our energies going weak.

These occurrences continue to stockpile to the point where negative self-talk becomes second-nature, and that’s exactly where we need to make SHIFT HAPPEN!

Getting to Neutral….

Colette:  What do you mean when you say “getting to neutral?”

LeRoy:  Neutral is when we’re centered, present and observational.  The only thing that gets us out of neutrality is when we start impulsively reacting.

Colette:  Some might assume that neutrality is synonymous with indifference, what’s your take on that notion?

LeRoy:  Great question! Neutrality and indifference are two entirely different things.  Indifference would indicate that one does not care, whereas

neutrality still carries much love and compassion, though tries to steer clear of our natural human flaws such as fear and judgment.

 

To listen to the podcast and full interview with Colette Stefan and LeRoy Malouf visit: The Truth is Funny….Shift Happens Radio on Transformation Talk Radio!

By | 2018-06-06T10:12:40+00:00 June 6th, 2018|Uncategorized|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment